Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mojo 128!

This is my second post today : )  Please see below for the Divine Divas Inspiration Challenge!

Hello!  I made this for this week's Mojo Monday sketch : )  I've had this sweet Sugar Nellie image for a while, but have never inked her up!!!  I decided to pair her with some October Afternoon Farm Fresh dp, but I'm dying to make another one with some soft, springy colors!  I will leave a full recipe below :)  Thank you so much for stopping by...Again!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Sugar Nellie Chick-a-dee
Paper:  PTI Kraft, October Afternoon Farm Fresh DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Inks
Accessories:  Sewing machine, Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool, Dimensionals, Circle Nestabilities, Ribbon, Button, Twine


15 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Banu said...

This is sooo cute. Loved the coloring and the choice of patterned paper. Very pretty.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

That is precious! I think I need to have that stamp now!

Crystal said...

AWWW Kerri she is sooo adorable!!! LOVE that dp its just perfect and you rocked the mojo sketch!!! BEAUTIFUL card!

Maylee said...

Aww Kerri, this is super sweet! Love how you've used the distressed ink around her image.

Michelle said...

Oh this sweet little girl with the kraft and the vintage textbook paper from OA is just fantastic. Totally vintage in that sort of country farm kinda way - really sweet!

Cheryl said...

Very sweet Kerri...love that red-gingham bg paper, and that image is precious! You rocked this weeks Mojo and I absolutely LOVE your black ribbon here, perfect touch!

Stacy Morgan said...

So precious! Beautiful coloring and I like the simplicity of the design!

Linda said...

Very pretty, Kerri! Love the country feel to this card.

Shaz said...

Beautiful stamp Kerr1! Love the paper you used too Very fresh.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and lovely card Kerri! I love the cute image.
Have a great weekend, hugs Jacqueline

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just love that image!! So sweet!! Your coloring rocks!! The gingham paper, colors and use of the sketch make for an awesome card, Kerri! Gorgeous!
hugs,
Chris

Rebecca said...

I love it with this paper. And your soft sponging on the image is fabulous. I love how it kind of reminds me of an old farm kitchen (in a good way, from the fun tablecloth type paper and colors). And I can't wait to see it when you switch it up with spring colors, too.

Elena said...

What a precious card! I love this sweet little girl image! Your sponging is amazing, Kerri! And I really love the text papers you added!
Hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

Alyssa S said...

So sweet and cute! The gingham that you paired her with is perfect! beautiful job on this card!

Follow Us @soratemplates