Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eggstra Special Spring Basket!

Is this basket CUTE or what!?!  This is the new Spring Basket Template from Perfect Presentation!  Leigh Ann also designed a picket fence that you can put around the entire basket for a totally different look!  You can see her version of that here

I also love this basket image from Your Next Stamp!  This is from the set Eggstra Special Basket, and it contains 3 stamps~the basket image, the eggs, and a sentiment which says "you're eggstra special"  I think I need to make a coordinating card and include the sentiment on there : )  I added some Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft inside the basket~but it's hard to see.  I then cut out the eggs and popped them up.  I also stamped the basket image again, and cut out the bow to give it dimension.  Doesn't it fit perfectly on this darling template!?  I had so much fun making this~can you tell LOL!  Ok, I'm off to work on a card, but I couldn't wait to show you this basket!  Have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Eggstra Special Basket
Paper:  PTI White, SU Orchid Opulence, DCWV Flower Shower Spring Matpack
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Circle and Blossom Nestabilities, Dimensionals, MS Border Punch, Pearls, White Satin Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft

11 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh how cute is that!!!! I'm going to have to check out Perfect Presentation. I need to make "goodie bags" for my daughters b-day. I bet they have something I could use.

Andrea said...

hoi Kerri,
what a lovely basket,
hugs andrea

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How yummy!! LOVE the colors and that plaid is so awesome!! The design is so perfect for Easter!! LOVE THIS!! TFS! HUGS

Tracey said...

What a sweet project! I just love this Kerri! xx

Crystal said...

WOW Kerri this is beautiful, WHAT a fabulous basket...The perfect easter colors...DARLING GF!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is the cutest basket!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love it Kerri! The popped bow and flower soft are perfect finishing touches!
Hugs
Karen

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This looks wonderful! I actually haven't made a version without the picket fence. I will definitely have to do so now that I've seen your design!

Cheryl said...

Cute basket Kerri, LOVE it!

Elena said...

What a cute basket you created, Kerri!

Alyssa S said...

Fabulous! Your attention to detail is amazing! Love all the dimension and texture!

Follow Us @soratemplates