Friday, March 19, 2010

Winner of the Bows!

Ok, well I don't know how people take the box from random.org and put it on their blogs, so I copied and pasted and this is the best I can do :)  There were 28 comments after I removed the duplicates, and per random.org the winner is #19:

True Random Number Generator


Min: 1

Max: 28

Result:

19 ~ Laura Roethle

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations, Laura!!!  Please e-mail me at bkmichaud@earthlink.net with your address and I will get them to you ASAP!  Thank you for all of your supportive comments about my store : )  I'm glad you like my gift sets!  And if anybody knows how to copy and paste the entire box from random.org I would love to know how : )

Kerri

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Laura!

Laura Roethle said...

Woohoo!!! I never win anything! This is my lucky day!

SemSee said...

Congrats to Laura (..I'm very jealous, LOL!).

To 'capture' the Mr Linky image, just hit Ctrl + Alt + Prt Scr. This copies the whole of the screen to the clipboard. Open up your image software of choice and then crop the image, save to your PC and upload the pic as normal to your post!

Hugs, Simonne x

Rebecca said...

Congrats, Laura! Enjoy your fabulous goodies.

Elena said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner! :)

Follow Us @soratemplates