Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Perfect Presentation Top Notch Template~NEW!!!

Hello!  Today I have a new template to show you from Perfect Presentation called Top Notch Leigh Ann has created another fabulous gift box with a super cool closure.  Check it out!
This tab just slides into the slit at the bottom and stays securely closed!  Love it!!!
I used this beautiful Daffodil from Flourishes that I borrowed from my mom~Thanks mom!  I stamped it twice, and cut out a couple of the petals to add dimension.  The sentiment is from an Our Daily Bread Designs set called I Am The Way.  The patterned paper is SU Tea Party DSP.  Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT created with this awesome new template and thank you so much for stopping by!


Kerri

12 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! Gorgeous gift box! Love this closer too!

Linda said...

You're welcome! This made an adorable box, and your coloring is supurb! Love it!

Hugs, Mom

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So pretty and springy! Great work, Kerri! I love the coloring and the embossing too! You're awesome!

Harriet H said...

I love your daffodil.... your creation is so full of Spring....


Harriet

Rebecca said...

I am loving how you did the sentiment with that big old button. Your flower is absolutely gorgeous with so much dimension to it, it's so realistic!!! And, I'm still jealous, as always, of your sewing ;)

Maylee said...

FABULOUS gift box Kerri! Love the daffodil, so cool that your Mom stamps too. : )

Anonymous said...

Kerri,

LOVE how this daffodil "pops" of the box! LOOKS REAL!

Crystal said...

WOW Kerri that box is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE that daffodil too it sure is beautiful and your coloring on it makes it look soooo real!!! Gorgeous sweetie!

jean said...

Gorgeous love it

Michelle said...

Love that big, bright yellow flower....and that purple is so Easter....and on kraft - love that look too. What a pretty gift package.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the box, but your coloring totally ROCKS!! Your coloring makes the flowers you've been doing lately look so realistic.

Alyssa S said...

Wow...can't believe I missed commenting on this! It's absolutely gorgeous! I love how you added the daffodil to the front and just added dimension with a couple of petals...so pretty!

Follow Us @soratemplates