Friday, August 6, 2010

All That Scraps Color Challenge~Aqua, Kraft, Chocolate


Hello again!  I made this for this week's All That Scraps Challenge to use the colors Aqua, Kraft, and Chocolate!  I used this super adorable digi image from C.C. Designs called Pixie Pets Kite Flying Puppy.  Soooo CUTE!  For my paper I used a combination of October Afternoon Fly A Kite, and  Farm Fresh. 

Ok, that's really it for me today:)  My daughter has a friend over for a sleepover, so we need to think of some fun things to do.  Have a fantastic weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Pixie Pets Kite Puppy
Paper:  PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, October Afternoon Farm Fresh and Fly A Kite
Ink:  Copics, PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
Accessories:  Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Circle and Large Circle Nestabilities, Dimensionals


13 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is just too cute Kerri and perfect dp for those colors!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Crystal said...

LOVE how you rocked these colors Kerri....I love the added ribbons to the kite..fabulous girl! Enjoy yoru weekend!

Sylvia Blum said...

absolutely fantastic! not only did you color that little puppy with its kit perfecly but I also adore the papers you used and all the littlel details such as the beautiful stitching, the bow and the cut out and poped kite. fab card!!!
Sylvia xx

Michelle said...

Look at those little knots you tied on the kite. You are so precise that way.... Love the O/A papers on this....seems to go great with kraft. Have fun with the girls!

Elena said...

What a cutie! I really like the papers you chose! You are fabulous, Kerri!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kerri,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tanya said...

Awww, so cute! Sweet, sweet image, love your papers.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is so sweet! I love this card!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, I love the papers and the little bows as kite tails :) so adorable. Great coloring too!!!

I hope your daughter had a fun sleepover!!

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK.... This is the cutest little puppy ever... Darling darling card.

Anonymous said...

So cute cute cute!!!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Sooo sweet - what a darling image and the bows on the kite are the perfect touch!

Follow Us @soratemplates