Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge #23~Bold, Bright, Summery Colors!


Hello!  It's my turn to host our Your Next Stamp Challenge and this time I have chosen Bold, Bright Summery Colors!  This is the last week of summer for my kiddos, so I thought this challenge would be perfect:)    I used this super adorable image called Flower Bouquet Fhiona and paired her with some fun dp and sticker elements from Echo Park Paper Co. Sweet Summertime.  I added a little sentiment from the SU set Teeny Tiny Wishes. 

We hope you'll play along with us, and as always we have two fabulous prizes for you to win:

1. Winner – one lucky winner, chosen by random.org, will win $10 in YNS Stamp Bucks (to spend on YNS stamps) and the Winner Blinkie to proudly display on their blog!



2. Top Pick – one lucky entry, chosen by Karen, will win $5 in YNS Stamp Bucks (to spend on YNS stamps) and the Top Pick Blinkie to proudly display on their blog! [You must use a YNS stamp on your creation to be eligible to win the Top Pick prize].

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I look forward to seeing your bold, bright, summery creations!!!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Flower Bouquet Fhiona, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Cameo Coral, Echo Park Paper Co. Sweet Summertime
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories:  Rectangle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Echo Park Paper Co. Sticker Elements, MS Grass Border Punch, PTI Buttons, Stardust Stickles

17 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWWWWW Kerri this is soooo sweet!!!! I LOVE your layout for this cutie...oh my word did you ever rock this challenge...SWEEETNESSSS!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, she's adorable. I love the scallops at the bottom and the flowers with buttons!!! Love that grass punch too!!!

Linda said...

Good for you to be hostess! Great challenge, too. I'm proud of you, honey. Your card is awesome!

Hugs, mom

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so adorable Kerri! Love the colors and those stickers are a really fun touch! Thanks for the fab challenge!
Hugs
Karen

Stampvanwinkle said...

How sweet Kerri, Love this card.

Maylee said...

So gorgeous Kerri! Love her hair coloring! I will miss working with you but you bet I'll still be visiting your blog for awesome inspirations!

Hugs to you my friend!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is the cutest thing ever!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kerri,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

So, what did you think of Gia's and Nikki's moves? I think Gia should of saved Craig from the get go.

Jodi said...

Aww, too cute and sweet!! Love the pretty papers and your coloring too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and sweet card. The color scheme and design are awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tracy said...

Could she be any cuter?? So adorable. Your Echo Park paper is the perfect compliment for her.

Michelle said...

I'm glad to see someone uses the grass punch...that's one that is sort of out of sight, out of mind for me. This little girl all colored just right with her get well bouquet is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Kerri your card is lovley, the bright colours are a perfect choice for your summery card!!
Angela x

Elena said...

Adorable! Love the summer colors of this card!

Stacy Morgan said...

So cute and cheery, I like your button centers on the flowers too.

Alyssa S said...

Adorable! I love how you used the grass punch...I drove into town just to buy it to make an EAster basket and haven't touched it since! lol

Follow Us @soratemplates