Friday, August 13, 2010

Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection Design Team Call!


Hello!  I've been debating all week if I should apply for the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection Design Team.  I've been having serious self doubt about whether or not my creations are good enough, but in the end, this opportunity is just too AMAZING to not at least try!  I think I would jump around my house and squeal for weeks if I were able to work with Elisabeth and her gorgeous images!!!  So, I bought one of her adorable digis today: Little Rapunzel (I just LOVE her!!!) and this is what I made:



I used some Basic Grey Green at Heart dp and the A Spoon Full of Sugar sketch.  The sentiment comes from the PTI set Butterfly Dreams.  I'm also entering these two cards that I made recently:

This image is Lemonade Anyone? from Belles 'n Whistles

This image is Beary Big Hugs also from Belles 'n Whistles. 


Ok, wish me luck and good luck to all of you who are applying!  Thank you so much for stopping by, and enjoy your Friday woot woot! :)

Kerri

11 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Oh Kerri, they are all so adorable... and I'm sure I know who will be on her team ;)
{{big hugs}} Sylvia

Sylvia Blum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

WOWZA Kerri these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love each and every one of them and I know Elisabeth will too!!!! Wish you the BEST of luck sweetie, got my fingers crossed for you!!!! Hugs!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

are you kidding me Kerri??? Your projects are STUNNING!!! She would be soooo lucky to have you on her team!
You go girl!
Hugs
Karen

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh Kerri, I'm so glad you saw this DT call. I really meant to send you an email Wednesday after I saw it. I hope you make it. Your work is so beautiful and she would be lucky to have you design for her.

Michelle said...

OK so I'm not going crazy and I have seen these cards before. That first image is hot - looks like something from back in the day..not sure what...a Barbie or something...she's a beauty. They would be lucky to have you with your mad coloring skills; good luck!

Katie Cotton said...

these are just stunning!!!

Linda said...

Good for you for applying for this DT! I hope you get it... you are really awesome :-)

Hugs, mom

Alyssa S said...

So beautiful! Sorry you didn't make the team...don't know what's wrong with that woman! You would be an amazing asset to her permanent DT!!

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the whole post at first and just assumed you got on the DT as your cards rock! So I went back and read it and girl, you must be a winner! Look at these three, amazing!

Follow Us @soratemplates