Thursday, August 12, 2010

Birthday Wishes~Last Day of Birthday Sale at Your Next Stamp!


Hello!  I had time to sit down and stamp a little today, so I decided to ink up this super sweet Day Dream Fhiona that I hadn't played with in a while:) I paired her with some Basic Grey Olivia dp which I absolutely LOVE, and a fun little sentiment from the Verve set Circular Sayings.  The layout comes from The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #68

I also wanted to remind you that today is the last day of the birthday sale at Your Next Stamp!  Karen has LOTS of items on sale, PLUS an extra 20% off your entire order!!!  The sale ends at midnight eastern so take advantage!

I'll be back tomorrow for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss it because most of the DT are offering up BLOG CANDY woot woot!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fantastic night.  I'm so excited to see who is crowned America's Favorite Dancer!!!  (Hopefully Lauren:)


Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Day Dream Fhiona, Verve Circular Sayings
Paper:  SU Cameo Coral, Basic Grey Olivia
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Cameo Coral
Accessories:  Sewing Machine, EK Success Retro Flower Punches, Kaisercraft Pearls, Circle Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Offray Coral Ribbon, Stardust Stickles

8 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Oh Kerri day dream Fhiona is soooo CUTE and love her paired up with the Olvia papers!
I am soooo hooked on SYTYCD too!!! I'll be watching with ya and hope that Lauren takes the crown! She is so fab!
Hugs
Karen

Crystal said...

Oh my word SOOOOO CUTE Kerri, I JUST LOVE your coloring and these colors are wonderful!!! Great dp absolutely FABULOUS GF!!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable Kerri. I love her hair black along with these papers. Such a sweet Card!!!

Angelwood said...

Oh do you watch that too!? Love that show! Not sure who I want to win though.... Now on to your totally adorable card! Love it!! Such a cute little scene and Fhiona is beautifully colored as always. Awesome coordinating papers too! hugs, Angela

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Kerri, this is downright gorgeous!! I so love your coloring and the details and papers. The colors are so beautiful!! So cute!!

Michelle said...

She is the cutest! And she's got a mouth - yay! I always love those little flower punches and then those pretty centers you put on them.

Alyssa S said...

This is adorable! Love the pretty little flowers and all that stitching!

Follow Us @soratemplates