Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some Fantastic News, and Some Not So Fantastic News:)

Hello!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!  Let me start with my fantastic news!  I am staying on as a Senior DT Member for Your Next Stamp!!!  I am so excited that Karen invited me to stay, because I ADORE working with her and her super cute images:)  Thank you, woman!  Also, I will be in charge of our new YNS group on Paper Craft Planet!  We are going to be offering up LOTS of fun and prizes for our members, so go HERE to join now so you don't miss out!!!

My bad news is, I did not make the Elisabeth Bell Digital Design Team, but two of my Your Next Stamp DT sisters did!  I just want to congratulate Crystal Irwin and Wendy Ramlakhan!!!!  You girls are FABULOUS, and so very deserving!!! 

I hope the rest of your weekend is terrific!  Thank you so much for your kind words.  They mean sooooo much to me!

Kerri :)

10 comments:

Andrea said...

congratiolations, super!!!!!
hugs andrea

Angelwood said...

Yay! for good news!!!!Congrats Kerri on your YNS news. Sorry about your bad news but how sweet of you to give a shout out to your DT sisters! big hugs, Angela

Linda said...

Contrats honey on YNS. A Sr. member, no less. I saw the list of DT members for EB's team, and saw that your name was not among them. I personally think you are as good as several she picked! Keep trying, you'll get it!

I love ya. Hugs, mom

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

YAY!!! I love that you are staying with us her at YNS because you totally ROCK hun! Sorry about the EB call - she should really ask you to be a guest because your work is freaking AMAZING!!!
Hugs
Karen

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Congrats on YNS Kerri! I didnt make the EB dt either so we can cry together!LOL!! Maybe we will get to be one the guest dts.

Michelle said...

You're such a good sport.... I say poo on them for not picking you - LOL Better luck next time. I see you being a Verve diva sometime...

Donna said...

Congrats on your good news! I think your work is beautiful, creative and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Katie Cotton said...

Congrats and you'll get it next time!

Stacy Morgan said...

Whohoo.. Congrats for staying on the DT. And the other is silly not to have you on the team!

Elena said...

So glad to hear that you will be staying in YNS DT! Yuor projects are fabulous!
And really sorry to hear the sad news... I don't know why they didn't chose you; you are incredibly talented!

Follow Us @soratemplates