Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wishing You A Sweet Birthday


Hello!  Today on Splitcoast, you can read reviews from the Product Focus Review Team about the new Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements.  I had a chance to play with the Lacey Squares which I showed you yesterday, and these Beaded Circles.  I love them both!  For this card I used this super sweet image and sentiment from the Your Next Stamp set Make a Wish.  The dp is Kaisercraft Hippy Girl which I also used to paper piece the tablecloth.  I love the colors in this collection!  I also used some Pink Grosgrain Ribbon which you can find at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I'm going to see Eat, Pray, Love with some girlfriends tonight.  Has anybody seen it?  Is it any good?  I'll let you know my take tomorrow:)  Have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Make a Wish
Paper:  Perfect Plum, Kaisercraft Hippy Girl Collection
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink
Accessories:  Spellbinders Circles and Beaded Circles Nestabilities, Rhinestones, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, RRR Pink Grosgrain

14 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Kerri<I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

So sweet, love the coloring and the paper pieced tablecloth. I've been thinking about getting some of those new nesties....they look so fun. Might be waiting until Christmas. :(

Wendy

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card, Kerri!!! LOVE the stitching and all the faux crystal gemstones around the circle.. so adorable!
{hugs} Sylvia

Maylee said...

Beautiful Kerri! How do you sew zig zag around the circle so perfectly?!

Love the new Nesties!

Hugs!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Very Sweet Kerri. Love your card.

Jodi said...

I love how you used the new spellbinders!! Great paper piecing, stitching and colors!! I just can't wait to get my set!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Kerri, beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Crystal said...

Kerri this is sooooo sweet and just perfect!!! ADORABLE!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so sweet! Love your paper pieced table cloth and your coloring!!! I really like those new nesties too!
Hugs
Karen

slinkycat said...

So adorable, love that circle paper and how you have used it on the tablecloth and the circles border looks fab :)

Leanne x

Elena said...

Wow! What a beautiful die-cut!Your paper piecing looks so pretty, Kerri!

Angelwood said...

Another cutie! Love that die you used and fabulous paper piecing on the tablecloth. Just adorable! hugs, Angela

Michelle said...

Purple is my favorite color....and I don't make cards with purple very often...isn't that odd? Wonder why. Hmmm..... Love your little blings around the cirle....and the paperpieced table is awesome!

Alyssa S said...

What a fun new die! Love the addition of all the **bling**!! Paper piecing is perfect on this too!

Follow Us @soratemplates