Thursday, August 19, 2010

Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge #34!

Make sure you check out my blog candy which ends on the 31st HERE and HERE!



Hello!  It's time for another Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge, and this time we were inspired by this yummy Lindt chocolate:)  I have to admit, I wasn't sure where I wanted to go, but then I thought of this sentiment from Verve:


I love this quote!  I decided to pull out the softer colors in the photo, and thought I would use one of the Verve Release Week sketches~#2.  The flower, quote, and images stamped around the quote all come from the Verve set Love's Flower.  I used some PTI Dark Chocolate cs to go with the chocolate theme, and the dp is from Webster's Pages. 

We hope you'll play along with us, and if you do, just use DDIC when uploading to an online gallery.  Also, make sure you check out what the other Divas created!  These gals are uber talented, so you won't want to miss out!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll be back later with some more Verve-y creations:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Love's Flower
Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Webster's Pages dp
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Ranger Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Accessories:  Fiskars Corner Rounder Punch, Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles

22 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty design that putting the sentiment nicely as the spotlight. Beautiful card Kerri :o)
PS. I am so glad we meet and cherish the moments we share in the same DT. Thanks for these positive experience!
Hugs,
Cabio

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card and such a lovely sentiment.
Though I note that you don't have "bar of chocolate" in your accessories list, surely it should have been compulsory! LOL!

Donna said...

Oooh, this card is just dripping in chocolate! Beautiful take on the inspirations!

Stampvanwinkle said...

What a beautiful card Kerri. The colors are so soft and elegant. Thank you for sharing.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love these soft colors Kerri, and the chocolate quote is perfect!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Just gorgeous Kerri, I love those soft colors in that paper. Beautiful flower and the quote is PERFECT!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Kerri! Love the colors and that flower is fabulous. Perfect sentiment.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning design Kerri!! Love the sentiment and the flower is gorgeous!! The stitching and paper are perfect my friend. GORGEOUS!

Linda said...

Great job, honey! I love this card. Pretty colors, and the sentiment is perfect, of course :-)

Hugs, mom

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Gorgeous design and so yummy looking!! :)

slinkycat said...

I love your card a lot!! It's all just stunning and the quote is so perfect (and right) :)

Leanne x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Jodi said...

Beautiful card and sweet sentiment! Great layout and those are such pretty stamps!!
Love your colors too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Crystal said...

OH WOW OH WOW Kerri this is stunning...I LOVE the stitching on your card, these colors and you totally rocked this inspiration!!!! you rock sweetie!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

You've made wonderful cards last week! This card is beautiful too!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lori Rider said...

Kerri, this is so gorgeous - I love the soft colors and the papers, and your sentiment is just perfect! Those flowers are really pretty with the paper piecing. I am so sorry my card photo was missing today - it must have been my hurrying to get everything done before vacation, LOL!

Michelle said...

LOL @ that quote - that's awesome...why don't I have that stamp? Love the pretty flower you made and that strip of stitching at the bottom.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elena said...

You did fantastic job with this inspiration challenge! And your card is so gorgeous! Love the flower dimension! And yes, I agree - a little bit of chocolate can never hurt! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty! Your flower is wonderful and great soothing colors.

Alyssa S said...

So pretty! I love the addition in the soft rose around the sentiment. Beautiful card!

Follow Us @soratemplates