Monday, August 11, 2014

SugarPea Designs SugarSketch09!



Hello! It's time for a new sketch at SugarPea Designs and I LOVE this layout!


I also LOVE this cutie that I used on my card from the set My Hero. I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I then cut him out and popped him up with foam tape onto my oval. I stamped the sentiments from the set in black and red ink and added the ribbon, star, and button accents. The dp I used is Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy.

We hope you'll play along with us! Each project you link up and share on the SugarPea Designs Blog is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Boutique worth up to $15! Head over there now to see who else has projects to share today:)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a super Monday!

Kerri

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

We used the same image. Love your fun take on it Kerri.

Follow Us @soratemplates