Wednesday, August 27, 2014


Welcome to our Monthly ProjectPea Blog Hop!! Each month we challenge our fabulous team of ProjectPea Designers to create FUN & CREATIVE projects that are sure to make you look at your stamp sets with brand new eyes!


Our team has pulled out all of the stops with a variety of projects that will spark YOUR creativity. Click through to each of their blogs below to see the FUN they have dreamed up. Leave them a little blog love and one lucky commenter will WIN a $15 Gift Certificate to the SPD Boutique!


I found this adorable Flip Flop Box in the Silhouette Online Store. I assembled it and used some Echo Park dp to decorate it. The tag also comes with this file, and I simply stamped it with this fun sentiment from the SugarPea Designs set Sea Side Wishes and added this darling crab from the same set. 



So fun! I hope this brings you some inspiration and for even more inspiration check out projects from the rest of the ProjectPeas! 





Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!

Kerri

26 comments:

Jo said...

Oooooh I'd like a pair in a size 5 (uk size) please! fun project :)
Jo xx

Tamara said...

Really adorable project!

wendy said...

Really cute Kerri!

Libby said...

So adorable!

M DelValle said...

Now, that is very creative!! Awesome!

Lori Kobular said...

Love your Flip Flop box!!

Olivia1 said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute. I want a Cameo!!!!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Lovely project! The little tag is adorable!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly Kerri, this is the cutest!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is so CUTE!!

Sue D said...

How fun! Great choice of paper and love the crab tag.

Bev said...

What a cute little box!

Olivia said...

Such an adorable project..just perfect for the summer.

Unknown said...

What a cute adorable flip flop!!! Love the cute crab attached.

Anita said...

Kerri, this is so cute! Definitely screams summer to me :)

Sue C said...

Love flip flops, but this one take the cake!

Miriam Prantner said...

Too fun! I love this little box, what a great project!

Linsey R said...

Well flip my flop!--I actually thought that was a real shoe at first lol!! All that dimension makes it looks totally realistic and I'm completely flipping over this fabulously fun treat box!!! Oh I knew this would be a great hop and I was correct!! Thanks so much for sharing this delightful project and for your great inspiration!

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what a fab fun project :)

cghundley said...

Super fun and
so summery looking!
Carla from Utah

Amy C. said...

What an adorable idea! It can't get much cuter than that!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. I have a friend who is "nuts" about flip-flops. I'll have to make her one of these.
thanks for the idea.

Sharla said...

This is so totally adorable, love it!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Perfect for this time of the year:) love the crabby tag!

Joan Ervin said...

Your little flip flop box is absolutely adorable, Kerri....it's so fun and unique...love the bright colors and pretty flower detail, too!!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

wow that is really cute..what a fun home decor item that would be.

Follow Us @soratemplates