Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Your Next Stamp August Release Sneak Peek!


Hello! Tomorrow is new release day at Your Next Stamp, and this month we are celebrating YNS's 5th Birthday!!!


We will have our new release blog hop tomorrow, but today the DT is sharing sneak peeks of the new stamps and dies!

For my card today, I used an adorable new stamp set called Martini Birds:


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I added some flowers that I cut using the YNS Whatnot Die Set-Groovy 70's and a border using Must Have Borders Die Set One. The dp is Echo Park Simple Life.

Head on over to the Your Next Stamp Blog to see who else has peeks to share today and I'll be back tomorrow for the hop!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Kerri

2 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Who would have thought there'd be a set called martini birds! Looks awesome, TFS

Lillian A said...

These birds are having a ball! Great image and wonderfully colored and I'm also loving the flowers.

Follow Us @soratemplates