Monday, August 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks: Mischief Maker-Back to School and Little Bits Glue Bottle


Hello!  After taking a month off we are back in full swing at Taylored Expressions:) Thursday is release day, and for the next few days we will be sharing sneak peeks of all the new products!

For my first project today, I used a new stamp set called Mischief Maker-Back to School. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copics to look like my daughter. I then cut her out and popped her up with foam tape over a chalkboard easel card that I cut with my Silhouette. I sponged around the chalkboard with white ink and embossed the sentiment with Zing! White Opaque embossing powder.  Finally, I cut a banner with the TE Party Banner Border Die out of Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy dp.


This will be perfect to give Avery on the first day of school-two weeks from today! Next up I have a fun little pencil topper:


I used the new Pencil Topper Die along with two of the new Little Bits Dies-Crayon and Glue Bottle. I just LOVE these dies! They make such great additions to your projects! The image comes from the new Smarty Pants stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I then cut it out with the coordinating Smarty Pants Dies. The sentiment comes from the new Talk Nerdy to Me stamp set.


So cute! Check out more peeks from the rest of the Baker's Dozen:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Kerri
Card supplies:


Pencil topper supplies:


5 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Kerri..the chalkboard easel is sooo cute and I love your coloring on the darling little Mischief Maker!!!! Your pencil topper is adorable, too...such pretty colors and coloring!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Kerri! I adore your chalkboard easel card! And your pencil topper is so sweet - perfect for your DD's going back to school!

Jean Bullock said...

Darling pencil topper and I love, love, LOVE your chalkboard card. Well done.

Patty said...

Adorable chalkboard easel card!! Equally cute are those wonderful pencil toppers!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!

Follow Us @soratemplates