Friday, August 22, 2014

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!


Hello! It's time for another Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp! This week I used this month's sketch and inspiration picture once again.




This sweet image is from the clear set Tea Party. See all the cupcakes:) I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I used some My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue dp and stamped a sentiment from the set Martini Birds.

We hope you'll play along with us! Check out more inspirational projects on the YNS Challenge Blog and see how you can join in! You could even win a $20 YNS Gift Certificate!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend:)

Kerri

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Love it. So many beautiful colors of Copics used in this card. I had to pin it. Have a great weekend.

Follow Us @soratemplates