Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks: Made in the Shade 2 and Little Bits Kite


Hello!  It's day two of Taylored Expressions sneak peeks and all of the new products will be available on Thursday!

My first card uses the new Made in the Shade 2 stamp set which goes perfectly with the Shade Tree Cutting Plate! I stamped the image on Choice Snow White cs with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copics. I then stamped it again on some dp and cut it out for the grassy hill. 

I used the Shade Tree Cutting Plate and cut it out twice with brown and green cs. I cut the green leaves off and adhered them to my brown tree. I added some clouds by sponging over the Cloud Border Die, and for the final touch, I stamped a sentiment from the Mischief Maker-Back to School set onto a Pinking Circle Stacklet and layered that over one of the Build a Scene Sunshine Dies.


Next up I made a little picnic cutlery caddy:


I found this cute Picnic Silverware & Condiment Caddy in the Silhouette Online Store. I put it together and then decorated it with some Pebbles Americana dp. I added a couple of the new Little Bits Picnic Dies- Picnic Basket and Kite along with some clouds that I cut with a TE Build a Scene Swirly Clouds Die. So fun! I also added some grass using the TE Grass Border Die.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!!!

Also, check out more peeks from these fabulous ladies: 
I'll be back tomorrow with another peek! Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific Tuesday:)

Card Supplies:



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Both your card and your picnic project are darling. I especially like the use of the paper for the grass in your card. It really add dimension.

Patty said...

Adorable card and awesome picnic caddy!!

Jean Bullock said...

Daring card and the cutlery box is ADORABLE. Love it.

Betty Sue said...

These are great projects!!

Sherry Butcher said...

Great job, love the use of the paper for the grass, this is so cute. TS.

Follow Us @soratemplates