Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks: All-Star Accents


Hello!  It's Day 3 of peeks from Taylored Expressions, and all of the new stamps and dies will be available tomorrow at 7 AM (PST)-Woot Woot!

Today I used a set that is just perfect for all those athletes you know called All-Star Accents! I was so excited to see the Thanks Coach sentiment because I can always use a thank you card for my kiddos coaches:)

I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black, and cut it out with a circle nestability. I used the fabulous Deconstructed Sketch #161 for my layout along with some Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy dp. I added one of the fun stars from the All-Star Accents set and used the TE Banner Stacklets 1 Dies for the banners.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!!!

Also, check out more peeks from the rest of the Baker's Dozen:
I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Kerri
Card Supplies:


3 comments:

Patty said...

Awesome card!! Love the papers..stripes and polka dots are two of my favorites!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love the stitching and layers on your card!

Jean Bullock said...

Great layers. I think the coolest thing is that this card could also be used for a non-sport coach.

Follow Us @soratemplates