Sunday, February 22, 2009

CASEing Jami!

Hello! I made this card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. This week's FS is Jami, aka sgtStamper! I had a lot of fun looking through her gallery! I chose to case this card. I kept the layout the same, but changed the paper and images. The dp is Basic Grey LilyKate, the bunny image is from Whipper Snapper, and the Easter basket is from Inkadinkado. I added a zigzag stitch and the brads, and used the Scalloped Square Nestabilities to frame the images. I also added sponging to my image to play along with this week's High Hopes Challenge #19 to use sponging : ) Thank you so much for looking!

Kerri

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a sweet, springy card! Love the colors and the layout. Very pretty.

Norine said...

what a fun and cute card
hugs
Norine

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling card! Love your choice of papers! Beautifully done! :D

Heidi Kilgore said...

This is such a sweet card for Easter. Love the cute little bunny and the layout is great.

Heidi

Denise said...

I love this Easter card, like the stitching.

Velta said...

What a cute little guy!!! Love your coloring and the design of this card :)

Michelle said...

EASTER is here already! Yippeeeeeeeeee!! Love this card...the colors...the coloring...the ribbon treatment - oh it's just so refreshing, Kerri!

Follow Us @soratemplates