Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Viva La Verve Feb01 and CC205

Hello! Well I finally had time to make a card this afternoon while the kiddos were napping : ) This is for last week's Viva La Verve challenge (I'm just a little behind) and today's color challenge on SCS which was to use Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, and Kiwi Kiss. I had picked up this pretty stamp at Michaels last week. It's called Dandie Trio by Stampendous. I stamped that with Tuxedo Memento Black, colored it in, and sponged Pretty In Pink around the edges using my Oval Nestie as a mask. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch, and the swirl is from the CB Vintage die set. My dp is from Bella Rose DSP. This is the first time I've made a card where I rounded all the corners. I really like the look! I hope you like it too, and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Kerri

5 comments:

Norine said...

Kerri this is very pretty love the colors and it has such a soft feel
Hugs
Norine

Linda said...

Very pretty. Love the way you shaded the image cirlce. And I like the rounded corners, too :-)

Mom

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh those flowers are GORGEOUS! Queen Anne's Lace?

Velta said...

Lovely Girl! Below, your children are beautiful :)

Melody said...

Very pretty card! First time visit to your blog. You do very nice work!

Follow Us @soratemplates