Thursday, February 26, 2009

Frugal? Me?

Ok, so I'm not known for being frugal, unfortunately for my husband, but I was for today's Ways To Use It Challenge! I also used Amber's awesome VLVFeb04 sketch and the twist was to use acetate. I stamped the vase onto the dp and cut it out, then onto some acetate and put it over the dp. I adhered it with Glossy Accents. So how was I frugal?
1)Scraps of paper
2)My cheap white cs instead of WW
3)Odd button
4)Pieces of thread through the button instead of ribbon or twine
5)I used the acetate that some of my acrylic stamps came on : )

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

Recipe:
Stamps: Verve Abundant Blessings, SU Short & Sweet
Paper: Basic Grey Granola and GP White CS
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Brads, Navy Ribbon, Button, Thread, Word Window Punch, Acetate, Sewing Machine, Long Rectangle Nestabilities, Foam Squares

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ewwwwwwwwww - cheap white CS - GAG - LOL Great card..doesn't look all that cheap ;)

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...lovin' that basic grey granola.

Linda said...

Well, this is really pretty for being a "frugal" card! Great job :)

toners said...

This is a fab frugal card!! :)

Follow Us @soratemplates