Thursday, February 5, 2009

Incredible News!!!

So today I have some super exciting news!!! I was chosen to be an INKgirl!!! For the next 6 months, I will be on the Artful INKables design team! Why am I soooo excited?!? Mainly because their stamps are awesome!!! They have a wonderful variety~definitely something for everybody! I'll hope you'll stop by to see what kind of creations I come up with using these wonderful stamps! Here are the other DT members:
Toni Armstrong, Cathy Indelicato, Elena Joldersma, Loretta Lock, Dawn Lusk, Holly McMillen, Joy Stagg, Joanne Travis, Velta Wesson
Thanks for stopping by today!

Kerri

11 comments:

Velta said...

Congrats Kerri! From your new DT friend :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Kerri - well-deserved!! Can't wait to see all your new stuff!

debra said...

congratulations Kerri and look forward to checking out your designs
Debra xx

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Kerri,
Congratulations on the new design team spot with Artful INKables. I look forward to getting to know you better!
Joanne

jacque4u2c said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elena said...

Great, great news!!! I look forward to see you beautiful cards and work with you in the same DT!!!

Cathy Rulli said...

Congrats! Looking forward to working with you!

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Kerrie. They are so fortunate to have you! I am excited for you and cant' wait to see your creations too!

Linda said...

That's my girl! I'm so proud of you, Honey. I know you will do them proud :-)

Mom

toners said...

Kerri, congratulations to you!! I can't wait to get started :) Looking forward to working with you and getting to know you this year!

LorettaL said...

Congratulations Kerri! Looking forward to working with you!!

Follow Us @soratemplates