Friday, February 20, 2009

Stampin' Up

So did you notice the new links to the left? Yes, I decided to join Stampin' Up! I figured I was placing orders every month anyway, might as well get a little discount lol : ) That's my big news for the day. I'm off to make more bows for another vendor show I have in the morning. Check back tomorrow to see my take on this week's Fun-Frilled Challenge, and don't forget to play along because Michelle is giving away some MAJOR blog candy!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL - SUCKERRRRRRRRRRR I was actually thinking the same, but the only thing I buy from SU! is embellies and I didn't know that I would spend enough of those to keep me in. Good Luck!

Denise said...

Welcome to the club!! You'll enjoy it. The discounts are great.

Follow Us @soratemplates