Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine Frame

Hello again! I made this frame for the Verve Project Parade~A Kid at Heart : ) I love making these decoupaged picture frames, and thought this would be cute for valentine's day! I buy the unfinished wood frames at Joann's, paint the sides and back, cut my paper to fit, and use decoupage glue to adhere it. I use sandpaper to remove any excess around the edges. I add a top coat of glossy decoupage glue for some sheen, and protection. After that you just decorate them however you want! I used more paper from the K&Company paper pack I found at Michaels~Sweet Talk. The stamped sentiment is from Verve Hundred Hearts. Thanks for taking a peek!

Kerri

3 comments:

Michelle said...

KERRI!! This is soooooo precious!! What a wonderful idea...and a great presentation. You won the last Verve project parade - you could totally win AGAIN if they let you!!

Norine said...

what a really pretty frame and the kids are adorable
Hugs
Norine

Shirley said...

They are precious and so right on cute! I love how each one is doing their own thing inside! Beautiful frame and keepsake!

Follow Us @soratemplates