Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet Birthday

Hello and happy Thursday! This is my submission for the High Hopes Guest Designer Call. When I saw the call on SCS I knew I had to apply, because I REALLY want some of their stamps! I mean, they are just too CUTE! Since I don't have any of their stamps yet, I used this sweet little Whipper Snapper image~Little Girl With Dotted Present. For my dp I used Making Memories Chloe's Closet once again. I just love it! We were supposed to follow this awesome sketch created by the super talented Katharina Frei, which is one I will definitely be using again! Wish me luck, and good luck to all of you who applied as well! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

great card, good luck!!!

madcapfrenzy said...

that is too cute! I love the color choices. Awesome!

Shirley said...

I think this is adorable!!! I would pick you!! All of your cards are wonderful!!!

Michelle said...

You have been B U S Y!
Good luck on this call - this card is toooo cute and you colored her perfectly!

Linda said...

Kerri, this is a really cute card! Good luck :)

toners said...

GOOD LUCK, KERRI!!! :) :) :)

jacque4u2c said...

I love these colors - just beautiful!

Follow Us @soratemplates