Thursday, February 19, 2009

VLVFeb03 and Ways To Use It


Hello again! I made this card for two challenges today! The first one is the Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS. We were supposed to use stripes on our card, so I used a strip of striped Chocolate Chip dsp. The second challenge is Amber's Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge and this week's twist was to use a monochromatic color scheme. I always have a hard time with that, but I like the way this turned out: ) All of the dp is from the Chocolate Chip DSP pack, the floral stamp is from Verve's Abundant Blessings set, and the sentiment is a Verve single. I added a brown stitch around the perimeter, brads to the corner, and a scalloped border on the strip of striped dp : ) Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

7 comments:

Shirley said...

H0ow elegant and special! I love the colors and how you used your layers too!

Norine said...

this is so elegant love the brown
Hugs
Norine

Michelle said...

So busy and such a small sentiment - but you've made it pop!

Linda said...

Kerri, I love this card, with the brown and white. Very nice.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Very Nice Cards!

BLOG CANDY at my place!

Cheers,

Dorothy

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful, Kerri! Love the brown color combo :)

Angela said...

So pretty, love the colors and the dp's. So cute...

Follow Us @soratemplates