Monday, February 16, 2009

Check Out This Site!

Hello and happy Monday! Well, my hubby and kids are home today, so we're heading out for some family time, however, before we go I wanted to make sure that you check out this new challenge site! The theme this week is to make a Fun and Frilly card, and Michelle has put together some wonderful blog candy that you can win by playing along! I can't wait to view your beautiful creations, and you can view my take on this challenge on Saturday : ) Have a wonderful stamping day!

Kerri

1 comment:

Heidi Kilgore said...

Hi Kerri! Love your Blog. your "Birthday Best" card, and the Blue and yellow "cupcake" card that you did for the sketch were Fabulous! What a great color combo! The pics of the children at the Beach are just precious, I really miss the days when mine were that age! Days like those really will be some of the best days of your life.

Hugs, Heidi

Follow Us @soratemplates