Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CC207, VLVFeb02, My First Tilda!

Hello and happy Tuesday! I made this card for two challenges today. The first one was today's Color Challenge on SCS to use Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, and Kiwi Kiss. These colors screamed summertime to me, so I decided to ink up my Sitting Summer Tilda by Magnolia for the first time : ) I just think she's precious! I also used Amber's VLVFeb02 sketch since I'm still trying to catch up. I think it worked perfectly with this card, because doesn't the large circle look just like the sun! The twist was that we couldn't use any patterned paper, so I used 3 different CB folders~Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirl, and Stylized Flowers. I colored Tilda in using Copic markers, cut her out, and popped her up on dimensionals on the oval. I cut out a little piece of gray cs with my Oval Nesties as well so it looks like she's sitting on a wall. I stamped the sentiment with my SU Fundamental Phrases and cut it out with my Word Window Punch. I adhered it to my knot of ribbon and covered it with a button. I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see my take on this week's Fun-Frilled challenge to make a Mardi Gras card! I hope you play along!

Kerri

3 comments:

Norine said...

what a cute card you did a great job
Hugs
Norine

Michelle said...

TILDA! is so cute! Ohhh that reminds me I need to get this last Viva la Verve done - shoot! I like the little HELLO that's kind of crumpled....great touch!

Linda said...

Your card is adorable! Great coloring job.

Follow Us @soratemplates