Thursday, September 9, 2010

All That Scraps Challenge~Corner Bookmark and Your Next Stamp Sale Info!


Hello!  I had to play along with this week's All That Scraps Challenge because I have been wanting to try one of these fun corner bookmarks:)  You can find the tutorial for these HERE!  I used this super adorable image from the Sugarplums Take a Seat Stamp Kit that I've been dying to ink up:)  The dp is Basic Grey Lemonade. 


I made this for a friend of mine who has had a few bad things happen lately, so I stamped this beautiful sentiment from the Verve set Dream Big on the back.  I plan to give this to her later tonight, so hopefully it will cheer her up a little bit:) 

Are you ready for a good sale?!  Look no further:)




Your Next Stamp is holding a 25% off sale for 3 days only!  Hop on over to http://www.yournextstamp.com/ to grab yourself a bargain!  Enter code YNS25SS when checking out to receive 25% off your entire order!  Be quick, as this sale ends on September 11th!  Happy shopping and stamping!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and enjoy your evening!

Kerri
Recipe: 
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Sugarplums Take A Seat Stamp Kit, Verve Dream Big
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, PTI Vintage Cream, Basic Grey Lemonade dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  CB Swiss Dots EF, PTI Ribbon, Dimensionals, MS Botanical Scallop Border Punch






20 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an extremely adorable creation! Fabulous coloring! This is so cute!

JLJ Designs said...

Cute bookmark! I love how you put a sentiment on the back - like a little surprise.

Jennifer

Maylee said...

SOOOO cute Kerri! I think I need that set! I'm sure your friend will love it!

Crystal said...

AAACKKKK Kerri this is sooo super sweet, your friend will LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! ADORABLE!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute!! I feel like I am copying your creations. A few days ago you made the tall gable box and the next day I posted mine. Today I created a corner bookmark that I needed for a post tomorrow and her is your stunning bookmark. Wowzer girl!! Love the sweet image and your coloring. The design is perfect. Mine is not nearly as adorable as yours!!
hugs,
Chris

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Ok Kerri, I really need to make this bookmark. You really did a cute job on this and she looks so cute!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Rebecca said...

I made a little corner bookmark eons ago using that same tutorial. My daughter begged me to let her keep it so I did....then I found it all crumpled in her bag the other day! HA! At least I hadn't spent as much time on mine as I can tell you did on yours! That little image is darling...I hope it cheers your friend up!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet bookmark and sure to bring a smile to your friend!

Jodi said...

Such a cute bookmark you have made for the challenge! Great image choice and I love the sentiment you used on the back too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

angelique (anlou) said...

just love the bookmark you've made
it's so sweet
hugs angelique

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is the cutest thing ever!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri, your little bookmark is just perfect. Just adorable.

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely bookmark Kerri, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, I love this!!! I haven't been a big fan of the corner bookmarks, but yours has made me change my mind. I think I'll have to try one now, and hope it turns out as good as yours!! Love the paper and the bow!! I'm sure it will cheer up your friend :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Awwww.. How sweet is this bookmark! She is darling and I like your springy colors.

Risa said...

What a beautiful bookmark! Your image is adorable and your detailing is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

I've not seen these corner bookmarks before - but what a great idea. Not sure how one would use it on a Kindle though...maybe this will bring the sexy back to regular old books!

Follow Us @soratemplates