Monday, September 27, 2010

Perfect Presentation New Release + Candy!!!


Hello!  I am so excited to show you a couple of the new Perfect Presentation templates that are available RIGHT NOW at the Wild Flower Patch shop~HERE!!! 

For my first project I used this super fun Whimsy House Template!  Isn't it just so perfect for a haunted halloween house?!?  I love that you have two boxes~the larger one on the bottom, and the smaller one on the top to store little gifts and treats in!  How fun for the recipient!!! 

Leigh Ann also included the picket fence as well as some door and window templates, so you get a lot of bang for your buck!!!  To decorate my house I used a couple of PTI stamp sets~Been Boo'd and Home Made.  I also used some sticker elements and dp from Echo Park Paper~Happy Halloween.  Here are a couple more views of the house:




I had sooooo much fun making this house:)  Now for my second project.  I used this fabulous little halloween favor box template called Tombstone Treat Bag!

These are so fun and EASY to make!!!  Perfect for treats for school, or favors for a party!  I love it!!!  I decorated my bag with Echo Park Paper Co. Happy Halloween dp and sticker elements once again:) 

How would you like to WIN one of the new templates!?!?!?  I will be selecting a random commenter to win their template of choice!  That's not all!  All of the other DT members are giving away templates as well, so make sure you leave comments for them too!  You have until Wednesday at midnight to comment:)

Ok, I'm sure you're ready to check out what the rest of the DT created and to see what other awesome templates Leigh Ann has available!!!  I know you will find LOTS of inspiration:)

Leigh Ann Baird (Template Designer)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri

27 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

oh m y hun
those creations are so adorable
and so perfect for a little candy to put in to
hugs angelique

papertrails leaver said...

Eeeekkk! These are so cute! I love the house with the trailing spiders over the edge. That porch area is just the coolest. The bag has the best lines. I love the curves of the top. I can see myself using this a bunch of ways! Great job with these new templates. I think they will be a huge seller.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh. my. gosh. I am flipping out over your house! I don't know what to praise first! The spider web is an excellent touch and the ghosts are adorable! Your tombstone treat is fabulous as well and I'm going to copy that design for sure. These projects are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! That sure looks like a big project!! I adore it!! I love Halloween and all your details have made this so special!!! LOVE that darling treat container too!! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Kerri! You sure rocked these templates!! Your halloween house box is incredible!! I so love the dp and your halloween details!! The spider is so fun! Your treat container is so fun!
hugs,
Chris

Jackie Randolph said...

These are adorable and super fabulous!! I love the two different sizes with this template.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri, these are so adorable. You've done a wonderful job with the templates. Great designer paper, just perfect.

Ruthie said...

Wow - these are incredible! Love them - and so great to be able to see what the templates look like - I checked out the website but it was a little tough to see clearly...but these are great!

Rx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous house and your scull bag is gorgeous for Halloween. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

BethieJ said...

These are just DARLING! So fun and HALLOWEENY!!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

OMG Kerri, how cute and stunning!!! Love this spooky house and bag. They are so bootiful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jen P said...

Oh both of these are awesome! Love the haunted house - the spider hanging and the spider web on the door are so cute (even though I hate spiders!!) :)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful creations have you made, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Kerri.

Hugs Riet.x

Rachel said...

WOW!!! both of these are Fabulous!!
hugs,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

FAB project!!

Terri said...

Great job on both of them! I am looking forward to making something with these templates now too. Thanks for the inspiration!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great projects!!! That house is amazing - the spiders are my favorite touch. And the treat box is fab as well - I can't believe it is mostly stickers!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Just love these projects, Kerri! What a fabulous Halloween house and the treat box is just amazing! I have to check out these templates! hugs, Angela

Crystal said...

OMG Kerri your projects are AMAZING!! LOVE LOVE your designs girl!!!!! EEEEEEK LOVE THESE!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Super festive and fun! I love the little tote. hee hee

Terri said...

These are absolutely adorable. What fun.

tfox2@nycap.rr.com

Michelle said...

Love the treat bag! I'm big on things that are functional...and this is perfect for using or gifting. Love the design...and then all your great embellishments like the circle date...and the little scallop sticker line is a fun touch too.

Julie Ann said...

Very very cute I love the house.

Elena said...

Amazing Halloween projects! Love the house!!! And treat bag is so much fun! Love the circle tag on a top!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!! this is the cutest!! You are so creative. I love how you used the stickers that came with the DP. What a great idea!! I bet your kids love it!!

Alyssa S said...

These are fabulous!! You knocked this release right out of the park! Way to go little lady!

Follow Us @soratemplates