Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sending Smiles...


Hello!  Well it's Tuesday which means it's my turn to post on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog!  Today I have a card using this super ADORABLE image from Lili of the Valley called By the River.  I have to thank my super talented friend Wendy for sending me this image!  Thank you, girlie!!!  Sometimes it's hard to come up with fun embellishments for masculine cards, but this Black Jute Ribbon is just perfect!!!  Check out all the other fun colors of Jute that RRR carries HERE!  I also used some beautiful Double Ruffles White Ribbon, and I think it works:)  The dp is Basic Grey Oliver.  This is also for this week's Lili of the Valley Challenge~One for the Boys, and I used this week's Sketch Saturday layout. 


I also made another hair bow using this super fun Bright Gumball Grosgrain along with some 1 1/2" Bright Pink Grosgrain. What little girl wouldn't love this? :) That's it for me! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley By the River, PTI Up, Up, and Away Sentiments
Paper:  PTI Ocean Tides, White, Basic Grey Oliver
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist for sky
Accessories:  Ocean Tides Buttons, RRR Black Jute and White Double Ruffle Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Rectangle Nestabilities, Dimensionals

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous coloring on your card! And I love your bright hair bow. That is so pretty!

Maylee said...

Love that super sweet card, your design and coloring is just awesome! That bow is so yummy!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Love your little boy card. The ribbon is perfect. wonderful card.

Great hair bow, Kerri. You go girl.

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous card Kerri - love how you coloured your image and the mix of textures and materials make it look really unique!

Crystal said...

How Cute Kerri what a sweet image, and LOVE that bow gf!!! Have a great evening!

PinksyDoodles said...

Your card is stunning Kerri! A fab layout. I love the ribbon too.
Clare x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! This is the cutest image!! I just love your coloring and design and all the texture. Gorgeous GF!
hugs,
Chris

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the coloring Kerri and the card layout design. You really made a guy card work with ribbon!! You ROCK!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kerri,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Kerri, beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge this week!
Clairex

Stacy Morgan said...

Isn't that adorable... Awww... They grow so fast! Very sweet.

Jo said...

Fabulous card, love the LOTV image and the black jute looks fab!
Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Michelle said...

The black trim is perfect on the masculine card...tones down the girly from the white. That IS a really cute image though...love that...
And your hairbows. Have you made your first million on ETSY selling those yet?

Rebecca said...

That hair bow really is awesome! I agree with Michelle...your Etsy shop should be bringing it in, because I love all your girly fun stuff. Oh, and the boy card is great, too! I like that image a lot, and you've highlighted it so well with your fun layout!

Alyssa S said...

Love this! The color combo is right up my alley. So calm and soothing...not really what a little boy is, lol, but this card is fantastic!

Follow Us @soratemplates