Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Halloween Fhiona

Hello and Happy Labor Day!    Have you visited our new Your Next Stamp Group on Paper Craft Planet?  Just for joining our group, you will receive a special discount code to use at the Your Next Stamp Store.  We also have lots of other fun things planned, so you don't want to miss out! 

Every Monday-Friday two of the Your Next Stamp Design Team Members will upload a YNS creation onto our PCP group.  Mondays are my day, so I made up a fun little halloween card using one of my favorite Fhionas~Happy Halloween Fhiona.  I just LOVE her and that super cute little ghost!  Once again I used some fab Echo Park Paper~happy halloween collection and some yummy Black Jute Ribbon, Orange Velvet Ric-Rac, and Licorice Baker's Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Also, today is the last day to get a free gift with every order from Your Next Stamp, so make sure you take advantage!  Enjoy your day, and I look forward to catching up with all of your awesome creations that I've missed over the last few days! 

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Happy Halloween Fhiona, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Basic Black, Echo Park Paper Co happy halloween
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Orange Zest and Ripe Avacado for sponging
Accessories:  Sewing Machine, RRR Black Jute Ribbon, Orange Velvet Ric-Rac, Licorice Baker's Twine, PTI Orange Zest Button, Rectangle Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles


18 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love Fhiona with purple hair.

Jennifer

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

She's a cutie and all that ribbon/ric rac is fab!

LindaC said...

Really cute card. Love the purple hair. I like the sentiment at the top with the button and twine. Great papers too! LC

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Okay...I HAVE to have some of that CUTE dp!! Super cute Halloween creation Kerri!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kerri,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute halloween card Kerri, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love the combination of the ribbons! Fhiona is so cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is adorable Kerri!! I so love your choice of background paper, the ribbons and your gorgeous coloring GF!
Happy Labor Day!
hugs,
Chris

Jodi said...

Another adorable creation!! Your card looks like so much fun! The papers and stitching are so pretty too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Unknown said...

This one brings a big ole smile to my face Kerri. You truly are the queen of sweet.

Thanks for stopping by today and saying hello. I really appreciate it.

Toodles
Erika

Terri said...

Very cute! Love that little witch image too.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable and I love the way you used your ribbon. Love the color combo and those papers.

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love this cutie witch Fhiona! Super duper cute card Kerri!
Hugs
Karen

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute! I like these papers too. I am not much on halloween, but this is too cute.

Heather said...

Omgosh super fab! LOVE all the colors and halloween spooky goodness! Eeek!

Michelle said...

I like that black fringe with the layered on ric rac...and that you tied the ric rac - that's really cute too. Love her purple hair - - so witchy...and that she has a mouth - ha!

Maureen said...

LOVE this!! Those papers are great and your coloring is perfect!

Follow Us @soratemplates