Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boo Halloween Card and Your Next Stamp Sale~60% Off!!!


Hello!  I wanted to share a card I made Sunday for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS.  This week's Featured Stamper is Kristin Bueter a.k.a. eberlinek and  I chose to CASE this card of hers:)  I used this adorable set from PTI called Been Boo'd.  You will see a lot more of this set on Monday when I can show you the new templates from Perfect Presentation!  Trust me, you will LOVE THEM!!!  I know I do:) 

On another note, Your Next Stamp has some retiring stamp sets that are only available until September 30th!!!  Karen has marked them down to 60% off!!!   You only have a few days left, so hurry up and grab them before they are gone!

I will be back on Friday for the Inky Impressions Blog Hop!  Yes, I am part of the Guest DT and I'm sooooo excited about the new images!!!  You are going to flip over their cuteness:)  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Been Boo'd
Paper:   PTI True Black, White, SU Cast-A-Spell dsp
Ink:  SU Basic Black
Accessories:   Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Ribbon, Dimensionals, MS Bat Punch, MS Goo Border Punch

12 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Hi Kerri!! This is so cute! Sorry I haven't been commenting as much, just busy busy, but I do read everyday!! Have a great day!

Jodi said...

OOHH! How wicked cute!! I love this layout and your image.
Hugs
Jodi=)

Elena said...

Congratulations on GD position! :)
Your card is so cute! I love the border punch here!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congrats on the guest DT! I love this card and so envious that you got that stamp set!

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute cute, very festive. That is a darling little ghost.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Congratulations Kerri. I know you will do a wonderful job. Your card is adorable. Love it.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great halloween card Kerri, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun Halloween card! I really love the stitching around the circle. SoOoOoOo Cute! :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and bootiful!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Michelle said...

That goo border punch makes me laugh. I thought about getting it and didn't know what the heck for. What would one use it for. A-ha! A Halloween card. It looks great - perfect use of it.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love that border punch and the white with the orange and black!! That white ribbon just makes the whole card WOW!!! Awesome design!!

Alyssa S said...

So fun! Love all the little elements that pair so well on this card!

Follow Us @soratemplates