Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pretty in Silk!


Hello!  Today is my day to post on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and today I have a card using some GORGEOUS Hand--Dyed Hydrangea Silk!  I LOOOOVE IT!!!  I also love this adorable image from the C.C. Designs Take A Seat Kit:)  I thought I would play along with this week's All That Scraps Challenge which is this fabulous sketch by Janneke!  I also made a couple more hair bows:

Isn't this a great color combo?!  This is the Random Dots Aqua/Brown ribbon that RRR carries.  So cute:)  I don't know if my daughter has an outfit that will coordinate, but I will find one just because I love this ribbon LOL!  That's it for me!  Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  C. C. Designs Sugarplums Take A Seat
Paper:  Orchid Opulence, PTI Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Square Nestabilities, Die-namics Flower Trio Die, RRR Hand Dyed Silk Hydrangea Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Circle Nestabilities, Rhinestone, PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my Kerri this is soooo SUPER SWEET!!! LOVE LOVE the pretty purple and this darling images!!! I am sooo lovin those bows girl!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gosh, this is so pretty! The hairbows are awesome as always!

Jodi said...

This is just gorgeous! Love your color combo and great take on the sketch!
Hugs
Jodi=)

WickedPixie said...

Absolutely adorable card! I love those colors and that ribbon is yummy! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us this week! :-)Traci

Risa said...

Hi Kerri,
Your card is too cute for words, I love everything about it! Your coloring is amazing and your color combo rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

I don't watch DWTS. Biggest Loser, Grey's, and Private Practice is what I'm watching now. It's sad we have to wait til January for Bachelor, huh? I don't even think I'm gonna watch Idol this year...

Elena said...

What a sweet card! I just love the colors of it! Ribbon is so beautiful!

Stacy Morgan said...

Lavendar beauty. What a sweetie she is and your coloring is fantastic. Wonderful layout as well.
Those ribbons are so cool, you are such a creative mom. I bet she loves them. I am catching up again on blogs... I think I need more days in the week or to have less *life* things to do. lol Hope today is awesome! Hugs.

Michelle said...

Mmm....purple...my favorite! That silk looks like seam binding - so pretty and iridescent-like. And your hair bows always steal the show - - what great gifties!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable image. Love the ribbon and the purple and green together!! Awesome hair bows!!

Alyssa S said...

Ooh, so cute! Your cards are always so well done :o) You always have the latest and greatest papers and such too - me thinks you might have more of a passion problem than me! lol

Follow Us @soratemplates