Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome Baby


Hello!  Today is my day to upload to our YNS Paper Craft Planet Group and today I have a sweet little card I made using this adorable image from the Your Next Stamp set Welcome Baby Boy:) I also wanted to play along with my fellow YNS DT member Jenny's Challenge at Wee Memories which is S.O.S.  We are to use at least 2 of the following~ String, Orange, and Scallops.  I fit in all three if you count the laundry line as string:)

If you haven't done so, come join our PCP Group!!!  The projects the DT members have been uploading there have been blowing me away so you don't want to miss out!  Also, if you take some time to upload your YNS creations, you could win some special prizes of your own:)  Karen also has a few other surprises up her sleeve for members, so come hang out with us!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Welcome Baby Boy, SU Short & Sweet
Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist for sponging
Accessories:  Square and Lacey Square Nestabilities, SU Scalloped Border Punch, PTI Aqua Mist Ribbon, Sewing Machine, MS Grass Border Punch, SU Oval Punch, Dimensionals

15 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful and sweet card Kerri, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So pretty, Kerri!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Awwhhh!! So sweet Kerri!! I have that MME stack too and its my fave for boy cards!

cabio's craft corner said...

Adorable stamp and the clour background is awesome Kerri. Love the sweetness of this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Maylee said...

Love the color combo and the cute stamp Kerri!

Donna said...

This card is so darling, the colors are great. Love it!

Ann said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing the Wee Memories challenge this week!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This card is total sweetness! I love it Kerri! Have a great day!

Maureen said...

Such a great card! Love the papers and colors!

Elena said...

What a precious card!!! I love this cute stamp set!

Stacy Morgan said...

wonderful baby card, the fact that you used orange and it looks awesome is a big kudos! Great job.

Jinny Newlin said...

This is darling!

Michelle said...

I've been using orange for bebe cards lately too. It's so great when you want gender neutral. Loave that Nesties you've used...and the grass punch - you use those tools so well....really fun!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is so adorable. I just love how you've used this stamp and it's perfect for a boy or a girl with the colors you used!!

Trying to catch up with on all of your gorgeous creations!! Didn't realize I'd been gone so long!! LOL

Alyssa S said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the little scene - so well thought out!

Follow Us @soratemplates