Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog Candy Winners!!!

Hey everyone!  First I want to apologize for not doing this sooner.  My sister is in town visiting, and I only see her once a year, so I have been busy catching up and entertaining her.  Today she really wanted to go to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios, so that's what we did.  We had a BLAST, but I'm feeling a little dizzy and queasy after all the roller coasters!  The parks were not crowded at all, so we walked right on to many of the rides, including the new Harry Potter rides~so fun!  Ok, onto my winners:

The winner of the two All That Scraps Swiss Pixies images is:

SAM~The Arts and Crafts of My Life

The winner of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Gift Set is:

ELENA~The Red Haired Girl

Congratulations, Ladies!!!  Please e-mail me your info, and I will get your goodies out to you!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri

6 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to the winners
kerri thanks for this candy
hugs angelique

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to the winners
kerri thanks for this candy
hugs angelique

Elena said...

Oh, thank you so much Kerri for the fabulous candy! You really made my day!
Enjoy the precious time with your sister!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Congratulations girls!!!!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

It sounds like you're having a lot of fun with your sister.

Congrats to the winners.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Glad you enjoyed your time with your sister. Glad to know the parks are over-crowded right now....gonna let hubby know!!! :)

Follow Us @soratemplates