Friday, September 10, 2010

Inky Impressions Guest DT Call!


Hello!  When I saw that Inky Impressions was having a Guest DT Call I knew I had to apply!  I just love these adorable images!!!  To apply, we were to make an easel card.  I've had so much fun making halloween cards lately, that I decided to give Fairy Lili a halloween inspired costume and set up a spooky little scene for her:)  I cut the tree out with my Cricut using the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge and embossed the bg with the Spiderweb CB Folder.  The pumpkin is a Martha Stewart punch.  I once again used this awesome dp from Echo Park Paper Co. called Happy Halloween which I just adore!  Here is a close up of Lili



That's it for me!  Wish me luck, and good luck to all of you who applied:)  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Inky Impressions Fairy Lili, Studio G Sentiment
Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, SU Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Echo Park Paper Co. Happy Halloween DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Old Olive for sponging and Old Olive Chalk on the spiderweb
Accessories:  Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge, MS Punch, EK Success Fleur de Lis Border Punch, CB Spiderweb EF, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, Square and Lacey Square Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, MS Bat Punch

17 comments:

Maylee said...

She's adorable and this halloween themed easel card is awesome Kerri! Good luck with the try out!

Crystal said...

Oh my GOODNESS Kerri this is soooooo super SWEEET!!!! EEEEEK what a darling Halloween creation, wow I LOVE LOVE that tree and the sweet added little pumpkin!!! Fairy LiLi looks fabulous all ready for Halloween!!! SWEEEET Easel design!!! Wish you the BEST of Luck GF!!!!!!! EEEEKKKK Love this!

Jodi said...

WOWEEE!!! Kerri! You know how much I just LOVE Halloween, and boy does this card represent that well!! Gorgeous coloring and perfect embellishments on the card!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is adorable Kerri!! I so love your Halloween Easel!! Perfect coloring and design!! You rocked this Inky Image. Congrats on the guest dt position!!
hugs,
Chris

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is awesome! Love that tree and all the detail you put into this card! I want some Echo Park paper...where did you get yours?

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, what a wonderful halloween card Kerri, super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Crossing my fingers for you Kerri!! I think you did a fabulous job on this! Good luck girl!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kerri,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, she is adorable. Your coloring is AMAZING!!! I love the depth of shadows you colored her with. The laces and bodice are PERFECT!!!!. Love the purple hair and the little scene.

Good Luck Girl!! They'd be crazy not to pick you!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri, Love your easel card and Lili looks wonderful dressed for halloween. Great coloring. :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous love the colours great card for Halloween.
Chris x

Unknown said...

Cute card!
I was looking for your RRR blog hop post but can't find it. :(
Have a good day!
True :D

angelique (anlou) said...

love this card
and i was looking also for the RRR blog hop
never the les i'm enjoying the hop
hugs angelique

Elena said...

Wishing you good luck, Kerri! What an amazing card you made! I love the scene you created!

Stacy Morgan said...

Festive Easel card. Your coloring is just beautiful Kerri!

Rebecca said...

This is awesome! I love Halloween, and her little outfit is just perfect for the occasion. I love the added sparkle on her wings and the skirt!

Michelle said...

ooooo - rockstar fairy witchy! I like her...she's edgy...scary and hip...and everything in one. She's hot! And these easel cards look so complicated...so I'll just sit back and let you take the lead on these cute things.

Follow Us @soratemplates