Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kind Words

Hello!  This month I am the Guest DT member for Really Reasonable Ribbon which means that I will be posting a project on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog every Tuesday in September.  Today I have this pretty box which is a new template from Perfect Presentation called Tall Gable and you can find it HERE!  I LOVE this box, and will be using this template A LOT!  I've also been itching to ink up one of my new Verve sets called Kind Words.  Isn't it beautiful?  I stamped the sentiment in Not Quite Navy and the flowers in Sahara Sand.  I made some little ribbon yoyo flowers using 3/8" and 5/8" French Blue Grosgrain Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and added some 5/8" Ivory Crochet Lace Accents.  I also made a couple of hair bows for those hair bow makers out there:)

Isn't that striped ribbon so fun?!  This is the Candy Stripe Grosgrain, and I paired it with some 7/8" Red Grosgrain

That's it for me!  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Kind Words
Paper:  PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream, SU Bella Bleu
Ink:  SU Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Perfect Presentation Tall Gable svg file, MS Butterfly Punch, Pearl, Rectangle Nestabilities, Buttons, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, RRR Ivory Crochet Lace, French Blue Grosgrain, Red Grosgrain, Candy Stripe Grosgrain


20 comments:

Jacilynn said...

adorable! I love that ribbon, it makes perfect bows.
x

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful box!!!!
Love the striped bows, too! :-)

Linda said...

pretty, pretty! Love the bows! The box is adorable. Great job! Hope Avery wears the bows to school or church!

Hugs, mom

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Beautiful box with the lace and ribbon flowers. Plus I love the Verve of course...I guess I should have gotten that one too :>)
Fun hair bows too.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Kerri, your box is just gorgeous girl!! LOVE the lace at the top!! Beautiful bows too!! :)

SemSee said...

Oh Kerri, this is GORGEOUS!! Do you have a tute for the flowers you made - they are so fab!!! xx

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kerri, this is just beautiful. I love your colors and your ribbon flowers are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love your box and the ribbon flowers. WOWZER! SO ELEGANT!
I made this box too for tomorrows YNS. Your so rocks!

sallysbitz2 said...

Great work xx
What a good idea to make bows like that xx

I would like to CONGRATULATE you on winning a digi stamp from Whimsy blog hop xx

Crystal said...

OH WOW Kerri this is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE the kraft and blue!!! Fantastic box and love love those flowers!!!! hope you had a wonderful long weekend!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling!

So, I can't believe that it was Nat that voted JB and Peyton out~

Rebecca said...

Your box is gorgeous!!! I love that saying so much. Your ribbon flowers kick things up a notch, too. And the hairbows are fabulous...I'm not letting my daughter sneak a peak or she'll want cute bows!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elena said...

Very beautiful, Kerri! I love the pretty ribbon flowers you created! And your hairbows always on the list of my favorites!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeuos! What a wonderul box Kerri and I love your bows.
Hugs Jacqueline

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Beautiful work, Kerri! I love your hair bows!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

(Sigh...) This is just so beautiful Kerri. I'm going to get this template for sure. Love the color combo and that stamp set is just so elegant.

Can you tell me how to make those yo-yo ribbon flowers? Is it easy? I REALLY want to make some, they are so sweet and cute!!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Terri said...

Great job with the box. Love the bows too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful box and presentation for a gift!

Michelle said...

You always make these little packages and things out of cardstock and they are just so perfect looking....fine edges...perfect cuts...everything just perfect. And I love the subtle colors here too...really soft....makes me want to whisperrrr....shhh....

Follow Us @soratemplates