Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Abundant Thank You

I'm trying to catch up on all the Verve sketches today, so I have this and one more card to upload : ) This is for Verve's VSFL1 which was a color challenge to use Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom, and Kraft. I am still trying to build up my SU color supply, so I had to use Ruby Red and Pink Pirouette instead. This is also for the Verve Mojo Monday sketch.

I used my new set which I LOVE!!!~Abundant Blessings from Verve. I stamped all three of the flower sizes in VersaMark onto Pink Pirouette paper and heat embossed them with black ep. I cut them out and stacked them on top of each other adding a dimensional in between layers. I lightly sponged the edges with Pretty in Pink. I added a straight stitch around the dp panel, and pearls all around : ) I heat embossed one more small flower and popped it up in the corner. I added a scalloped edge using a Martha Stewart border punch, and stamped the sentiment from SU Upsy Daisy with Memento Tuxedo Black and punched it out with a SU oval punch. The Kraft panel was cut out with a Nestabilities Labels Two die, and embossed with the CB Swiss Dots Folder. I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm lovin' that black on those flowers, Kerri - very striking....nice use of it.

Follow Us @soratemplates