Friday, January 23, 2009

I've Been Tagged : )

Michelle tagged me, so I'm going to play along, even though I also do not have 6 other bloggers to tag! I'll tag my mom and my friend Delinah. I'm not crafty with my linking ability, so I'll just copy and paste their blogs:
Michelle: http://insidemyownprivateidaho.blogspot.com/
Mom~Linda:http://lindaslovlies.blogspot.com/
Delinah: http://dubosedesigns.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.


6 things about me:

1)I don't like to cook. My husband does most of the cooking for us, and my 4 y.o. daughter loves to help! She says she wants to be a chef one day. That would be pretty ironic, considering she has a mom who hates the kitchen and a grandma who doesn't cook either!

2)I'm a perfectionist. I could have a card pretty much completely done, then accidently smear some ink or something, and I'll have to start over. I just can't handle it if there is a smudge, or something is uneven. Sometimes I'll let it go, but it will bother me forever!

3)I have a special needs son. Landon just turned 6 but is cognitively about the age of a 9 month old. He walks, but has no speech, and very little comprehension. He's pretty happy most of the time, but he likes to attack his baby brother, and we really have to watch the biting!

4)We currently live in Florida, but I grew up in Wyoming. My husband and I have lived in Colorado, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania since we've been married. I would love to move back to the Carolinas. I miss the mountains, and the changing seasons!

5)My husband says I'm stubborn, strong-willed, and have a temper. My parents would say the same thing, so I guess it's true : ) People who don't really know me, say they would never guess it, so I must put on a sweet front lol!

6)I was a nurse before I became a stay at home mom. I hated working in the hospital, but loved my job as an ob/gyn nurse in a doctor's office in South Carolina. I don't know if I'll ever go back to nursing. I'm hoping I'll get to be a stay at home mom/crafter forever : )

That's it about me! A little break from the normal how to make a card post ; ) Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOL@ they say you're stubborn and have a temper....so it must be true! I'm the same way with cooking - I don't do it; my husband does it all. I'll BAKE on rare occasion. Thanks for playing along!

Follow Us @soratemplates