Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine Ginger

Hello and Happy Wednesday! It's not too happy in my household because I have 2 sick children : ( My 4 y.o. daughter and 14 m.o. son have pretty bad colds, and they've been on the cranky, miserable side. Needless to say, trying to get anything accomplished today has been a real joy! I started working on this at 9am and finally am getting it done and posted at 4pm so....

Anyway, I've had so much fun being a guest designer for InStyle Stamps! Their images are just the cutest and can be used for so many different occasions! I chose to make a gift set today, and used Ginger. How cute is she planting a little valentine for someone special! I used today's sketch on SCS. The paper is Bella Rose DSP from SU and the cs is Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, and Pink Pirouette. I added a zigzag stitch to both sides of the red panel, and scallops to the floral panel. I cut the pink heart out with a Sizzix Die and ran it through the Swiss Dots CB Folder. I added the bow and pearls, and Glossy Accents to the little heart that Ginger is planting. The Sentiment is from Stamping Bella, and the little heart is from Verve Hearts On Fire. You can find instructions for the Gable Box here I'm going to be making several more of these! They are so fun! Thank you so much for stopping by : )

Kerri

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh soooo cute! Planting the little Valentine with the Glossy Accents on the heart - LOVE IT! Love this little set.

Hope the kiddos get to feelin' better, Kerri.

jacque4u2c said...

Very cute! I love the detail. Hope your kiddos feel better soon.

Norine said...

oh this is super cute love it
hope kiddo gets better soon
Hugs
Norine

Sandy said...

Your Valentine gift set with Giner is so cute.

Sandy said...

oops ... I mean Ginger. Sorry about the typo.

Follow Us @soratemplates