Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big Butterfly

Hello! I finally got some stamping time today ; ) I've been working on a baby boy chipboard album for a friend of a friend, and haven't had a chance to make a card! Anyway, this is for today's sketch challenge on SCS which you can see here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=131383&d=1232513874

I was at Joann's this morning, and I picked up this clear stamp set from Inkadinkado called Garden Delight. When I came home and saw the sketch, I thought this butterfly would be perfect! I stamped it with VersaMark and heat embossed it with black ep. I sponged it with Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, and More Mustard. The dp is from Basic Grey Ambrosia and the sentiment is from the SU Upsy Daisy set. I used an oval punch to punch it out, and sponged the edges with More Mustard. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Kerri

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh THAT is a HOT card, Kerri! That butterfly along with the DP is kick-ass, girl! Love it!! - and I'm not even in to butterflies - LOL I saw that DP somewhere....hmmm....need to re-think NOT getting that!

Michelle said...

- and by the way: you've been tagged. Check my blog for deets...

http://insidemyownprivateidaho.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-tagged.html

Etha said...

ohhhh gorgeous use of black!! love it, this one would go into my favorites on SCS :)

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo gorgeous!!! I just love the colors you used and the butterfly is spectacular!!! You did an awesome job on this, Kerri!!

Shirley said...

How beautiful~ Your buttterfly is gorgeous and the design and DP is just perfect!!

Follow Us @soratemplates