Friday, January 23, 2009

Basic Black

Happy Friday everyone! I combined two challenges today~the Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS and Amber's Viva La Verve sketch week 4. The LSC was to use black as the base of our card, and the twist for Amber's sketch was to add flowers. I stamped the heart from Verve's Hundred Hearts with River Rock onto Very Vanilla. I stamped the verse also from Verve over the heart with Versafine Onyx Black. I used my Nestabilities Labels Two dies and popped that up over the ribbon. I added a straight stitch around the card, black pearls to the corners, and punched the flowers out of Basic Black and River Rock. I curled them up to add some dimension. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy cow that's a nice card - love the big bow at the top and the perfect stitching around the edges; very nice, Kerri!

Shirley said...

How very elegant! The whole design is just so sophistocated~!

Follow Us @soratemplates