Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just Ducky Color Combo

I made this card for today's color challenge on SCS to use Brilliant Blue, Garden Green, and Pumpkin Pie. Unfortunately I don't have Brilliant Blue or Garden Green, so I went with Brocade Blue, and Old Olive : ) I also used the Verve VSLFL2 layout found here:

http://vervestamps.com/images/Challenges/LookinForLoveSketchbook.pdf

I used this cute Duck from Darcies and colored him with SU markers. I used some Glossy Accents on his bill and feet. I stamped him again and cut out the flower so I could pop it up on dimensionals. The panels are Nestabilities Large Labels, and the dp is from SU Ski Slope dsp. I made the scalloped border using the SU scallop border punch, and added the brads along the sides. I also added a stitch around the green dp panel. I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the stitching - think it goes great with the duckie/kind of babyish theme. Really cute!

Kerri said...

Thanks Michelle! I think I'm going to stamp him again holding a balloon, and use him for a birthday party we have this weekend : )

Follow Us @soratemplates