Friday, January 2, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Hello and Happy New Year! Today's Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS was to create a card using our favorite things : ) We were supposed to use our favorite color combo, one of our favorite stamps, and 3 of our favorite embellishments. I chose Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip for my color combination. I just love blues, greens, and browns! For my image I chose this adorable stamp from Stamping Bella called Eloise Greengrass. This is the first time I've gotten to use her, but I've been dying to get her since I first saw her on a card on SCS : ) The 3 embellishments I chose were my Circle Nestabilities, Ribbon, and Brads. I also cheated and used some glitter : ) The dp is from Ski Slope DSP. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh isn't she pretty! Nice color combinations - and there's the little clipees I love so much!

Sherry Phipps said...

I love it! The color combination is beautiful and I love the stamp!

Kerri said...

Thank you Michelle and Sherry! : )

Little C's Creations said...

Happy New Year!! What a cute cute image!!

debra said...

love this card and the colour combi is just devine , the stamp is amazing no wonder you couldn't wait to use it and how well it looks too
Debra x

Follow Us @soratemplates