Sunday, January 18, 2009

CASEing Lori

Hello! I'm getting this on late today! I made this for today's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. This week we are CASEing Lori Craig a.k.a. stamp_momma! Her gallery totally rocks! I chose to case this card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1026158?cat=500&ppuser=4981

I just love the color combo and the cool layout! For my dp I used Ski Slope DSP, Sweet Always DSP and Bella Rose DSP. The base of the card is Pumpkin Pie and the Nestabilities Scalloped Circle is Kiwi Kiss. I punched the scalloped border out of WW. The little bird is from Imaginisce and I made a little nest out of Prima flowers and the Martha Stewart Fern Punch. I added a zigzag stitch just like Lori did, and put my brads in the left corner instead of on the circle. The sentiment is from Verve. Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hello!

Kerri

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh this is cute, Kerri - love the color combinations. I am totally feeling colors that you wouldn't normally see together; it's like anything goes these days. LOVE it when you use that Martha fern punch too!

Nancy Riley said...

So darn CUTE! I love the way you created the next, and the colors & patterns of dp you used - awesome!

Lisa Brown said...

This is precious ...love the color and that cute little bird!

Christina Hill said...

Love this. The colours are great and I love the layers you did with the bird and the flowers peeking out underneath!

Norine said...

Just found your blog thru Nancy Riley and glad I did Really love your bird card like how you have him on a nest of flowers so pretty

Follow Us @soratemplates