Monday, January 26, 2009

Accordian Flower

Hello! I made this card for today's Try A New Technique Challenge on SCS to create a card with paper pleats on it. I thought this would be the perfect challenge to use Chat's aka nitestamper's scallop flower. You can find the tutorial for this awesome flower here

I also incorporated today's Mojo Monday sketch which you can find here

I used this gorgeous Scenic Route Sonoma dp and added some paper piercing using an Embossing Queen brass template. The leaf stamp is from SU Embrace Life, and the sentiment is from SU Best Yet. The pearls are from Kaiser. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That FLOWER IS AWESOME!! I'll have to check out the deets on how to do that. Love this card - so upscale/chic looking!

Nancy Riley said...

Wow! What a fabulous card! I love that flower, the designer paper, colors ... just an overall GREAT design!

Shirley said...

This just lovely and vibrant too! I love what you did with the whole card. Wow~!

Follow Us @soratemplates