Sunday, January 4, 2009

OCC Sketch Challenge

This is my card for the Our Creative Corner sketch challenge which can be found here:
http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/

I used this adorable stamp from Penny Black called Sweet Love, and colored it in with Copic Markers. I used Pretty in Pink and Ruby Red CS, and my dp is from Creative Imaginations. I cut the image out with my Rectangle Nestabilities, and popped it up on foam squares. The heart was cut out of chipboard with my Sizzix heart die cut. I adhered Ruby Red cs over it and applied MS red glitter. The background was embossed with the Textile CB Folder. I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh that's such a cute Valentine card! Love that image you colored - adorable.

Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I remember I saw a picture of your mom and someone....assumed it was your dad....and saw a 49er hat and thought how cool!

Denise said...

Card is soooo cute!!!! Just love that image & what you created with it.

Kerri said...

Thank you Michelle and Denise!

Follow Us @soratemplates