Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jasmine Sketch

This is for today's sketch challenge on SCS that you can see here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=409101

I chose to use another adorable image from InStyle Stamps. This is Jasmine~and she's a proud new mommy : ) I paired her with this beautiful Sweet Always DSP and some Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, and WW cardstock. I cut her out with my Long Rectangle Nestabilites, and added bows to the second panel. I stamped the booties with a retired SU set called Buggies and Booties. The sentiment is from SU Warm Words~soon to be retired! I added a straight stitch around the center dp panel, and brads to the corners. I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Jasmine can be found at www.instylestamps.com

Kerri

5 comments:

Sandy said...

This is such an adorable card. I commented in your SCS gallery. But stopped by your blog to congratulate you on your DT news.

Kerri said...

Awww, thank you so much!

Michelle said...

Ohhh this is a precious card for a new mom; love the little booties!

Jacilynn said...

Kerri,
I love your clean colorful style. Very nice cards.
Jacilynn
www.jacilynndashwood.blogspot.com

Teresa Abajo said...

This card IS adorable!

Follow Us @soratemplates