Thursday, January 29, 2009

Copic Angel

Hello! I'm actually getting my card uploaded fairly early today! I made this for two challenges~ today's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS to use some form of alcohol, and a sketch from the super talented Jackie Pedro! For my alcohol I used Copic markers to color in this adorable angel from Whipper Snapper. This was the first time I've attempted to outline an image with gray, and I think I need to get a lighter gray lol. Because the sentiment is part of the stamp, I used a button to follow Jackie's sketch. I added a twine bow to the top. This dp is from the retired SU Ginger Blossom DSP, and the base of the card is retired Groovy Guava. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well isn't she just the cutest thing! And I love that blossom DP. LOL@ use alchohol....no idea what that means, so I would have interepreted as make a card while you're under the influence ;) Adorable card though, Kerri!

Linda said...

Very nice card, Kerri. I think the gray worked well with the background paper. So when are you going to visit/comment on my blog???

Mom :-)

Shirley said...

She is so cute, Kerri. I love how you painted her and the embellishments and DP too!

Follow Us @soratemplates